At Cranborne we see uniform as an important reminder that children are coming to somewhere special. It reminds us that all of us are expected to dress smartly and be ready to put our best foot forward for learning. Smartly dressed children give an indication that they care and are willing to engage in the school ethos and values. All staff are encouraged to politely remind children about their uniform. We ask that parents make sure children arrive smartly dressed and ready to learn.
- Maroon tracksuit with school crest or grey trousers, skirt, pinafore dress
- Blue polo shirt with school crest
- White or grey socks (for nursery don't worry about colour but please make sure the children can fasten their shoes on their own)
- Black school type shoes (for nursery don't worry about colour but please make sure the children can fasten their shoes on their own)
- Optional for summer is a checked school dress for girls and grey short trousers for boys
- (No PE kit is required for nursery although shorts may be brought in if preferred). PE black shorts, black track suit bottoms, trainers or black plimsoles, maroon T shirt with school crest on, maroon round neck sweatshirt with school crest on. A change of socks for PE – ankle socks in white, black or grey
- Wellington boots for outdoor play
- Maroon school book bag (please no rucksacks as they do not fit on the pegs!)
|KS1 and KS2
- White shirt with buttons
- School tie
- Boys - maroon v neck sweatshirt with school crest
- Boys - grey trousers
- White or grey socks, black, white and grey tights
- Girls - maroon cardigan with school crest
- Girls - grey skirt, pinnafore dress or checked school dress in summer
- Black school type shoes
- PE black shorts, black track suit bottoms, trainers or black plimsoles, maroon T shirt with school crest on, maroon round neck sweatshirt with school crest on. A change or socks for PE – ankle socks in white, black or grey.
We use two uniform providers but nearly all items are available from most leading supermarkets.
All articles of clothing should be marked clearly with your child's name, including Wellington boots.
Jewellery is not allowed: this includes earrings.
Long hair should be tied back and hair accessories should be minimal and in the school colours.
Items with the school logo and the school tie may be purchased from:-
71 High Street
Stamptastic - a new way to label all the uniform and help raise money for the school too. Click on the link http://www.stamptastic.co.uk for more information.